Tuesday 1 April 2008

Icecream, icecream, icecream

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I last wrote. My only excuse is that we have been on holiday and only got back last weekend.

We wanted somewhere quiet and boy did we get it! We stayed in a lovely apartment (http://www.thebeachhousespain.com/) which I would highly recommend. We went at what I guess was the beginning of the season so it was very quiet and not many other children for Milly to play with. So most days we zipped up the coast (in our upgraded-to-BMW, much to husband's delight) hire car to a lovely little resort called Santiago de la Ribera. This was perfect, still on the Mar Menor (Europe's largest saltwater lagoon), lovely soft sand, climbing frames for the little ones on the beach and two icecream parlours in view. Bliss! And every evening a little fairground opened up and Milly wiped us out of Euros - spending it on the super jumper trampoline ("I'm Peter Pan"), normal trampoline, bouncy castle and ball pool. Great fun was had by all.

And I even managed to finish back of husbands jumper and I'm a third of the way up the front. I WILL get it finished by the time we go on our next break (St Agnes, Cornwall) in early June.....

No comments: