Wednesday 31 August 2011

Hello Lavenham!

Well, it's been ages since I've blogged, but life has been so hectic recently!  The day after the end of term we went off camping in Cornwall for 10 days or so, came home and then less than 2 days later moved home and business from Harrow to the gorgeous village of Lavenham in Suffolk.

The fun doesn't stop there, as the house we have bought has a shop attached, which is being turned into Cafe Knit!  There is a lot of work to do, but we have already demolished two internal walls, so we can now begin in earnest with the shop refitting.

Here is the shop as it stands today......




The shop front is lovely, and I had a meeting with my signwriter today, which is all very exciting.  It's beyond my wildest dreams to take the logo my sister in law designed for the website three years ago, to a 'real' shop front!!!.  And the shop space itself is much bigger than I remembered, especially now we have taken down two partition walls.  Hopefully plenty of space for a spacious cafe and enough room to display all our scrummy yarns.....

I do hope if you are visiting, or live in Suffolk, you will stop by when we are open.  As well as a bite to eat and drink and browsing through all the fab things we have to offer, we will be running various classes too.

No comments: