Friday 28 January 2011

Clover Soft Touch Crochet Hooks

Happy New Year!  Oh my it's been so long!  The Christmas period was so busy I have had no time to stop and reflect.  And 2011 is proving just as hectic!


One of my New Year resolutions is to provide more and better products for crocheters, and to that end we have introduced Clover Soft Touch crochet hooks at www.cafeknit.com

Clover Soft Touch steel crochet hooks allow you to enjoy easy and ergonomic crocheting.


The light, easy to hold handle feels flexible in your fingers. Made out of stylish tortoise-shell looking material with large size numbers printed on the handle (both US and UK) making it easy to select the correct size.


Many people with arthritic hands find Clover Soft Touch crochet hooks very comfortable to use.
 
And now I just have to remember all the other new products I have introduced over the festive period!!

No comments: