Sunday 20 June 2010

KnitPro Knitting Needles

I've finally bowed to the pressure from my knitting group, The Harrow Knitters, and my Mum, and just about every other knitter I know, and www.cafeknit.com has taken stock of KnitPro knitting needles and crochet hooks. They arrive tomorrow.

After extensive research (!) , I have decided to stock the beautiful, and popular Knit Pro Symfonie Wood Circular Interchangable Knitting Needles, both as sets (Starter, Luxury and Chunky sets), and as the individual components - cables, needle tips, connectors etc.

I was also advised by the passionate crocheters in our group that the Knitpro Symfonie Wood Crochet Hooks were lovely, so I am stocking those also.

Infamous amongst my fellow knitters for disliking circulars, due to my very odd knitting style (I knit with my right-hand needle propped on my leg; strange but effective and difficult to do with circulars and DPN's!), i have treated myself to some KnitPro Symfonie Wood Straight Knitting Needles, and if they are as good as everyone says I will start stocking those too!

No comments: