Saturday 5 December 2009

Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn Socks!


Look what arrived in the post for me today! And it's not even Christmas yet.
My mum read my blog post a week or so ago about me not having a pair of hand knitted socks and she took pity on me. She is a bit of an expert sock knitter is my mum, and after spending ages deciding what yarn, and then what colour to go for (one of the advantages about having my own yarn store is having so much to choose from!), I popped the yarn in the post and these arrived about a week later.
THANK YOU MUM! As you can see I plumped for the Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn in shade 258 - rust/pink/purple colourway. They are soo gorgeous, my only problem now is that they are too beautiful to wear! I love the way the colours change in them, and they are really comfortable. I'm definitely going to washing these carefully with my Eucalan!

No comments: