Wednesday 25 November 2009

Debbie Bliss Design It Knit It


I've finally had a chance to sit down with the new Debbie Bliss Design It Knit it book and it is lovely! Hardbacked and spiral bound, it is a folder style book, full of great patterns (15 in total) and also interesting insight into the whole knitting design process, something I hope one day I'll have time to get more involved in. There is a gorgeous pattern for a garter stitch coat that I am definitely going to knit for myself after Christmas. Knitted in Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran, it's reminiscent of a 'Garter Stitch Swing Coat' I knitted for Milly in Debbie Bliss Stella yarn, and I have always said I wish the pattern was for adults too...
Anyway, best get back to knitting the many pairs of gloves I have on the go....

No comments: