Monday 14 September 2009

Mirasol Chirapa Yarn and Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend

I couldn't resist posting a picture of the so-gorgeous-it-should-be-criminal Dominic in his new tank top.

It was actually intended for his little friend who has just turned one, but even though it was knitted for ages 1 to 2, it was a little on the snug side for him, so Dom is having this one and I'm knitting a slightly larger one for his mate!

Not that I mind though - when I finished this one I had decided to make one for Dom anyway. Knitted using just 3 skeins of the now discontinued gorgeous Mirasol Chirapa yarn (grab the last few skeins now!), and modifying a pattern from the Mirasol Children's Collection Book it was a dream to knit, and very quick too.

Right, back to finishing off a lovely scarf (Manos Silk Blend, yum, yum....)

No comments: