Thursday 15 January 2009

B-Day

Today is the day little Dominic was supposed to be born, but already he is nearly three weeks old. He is doing really well, is more alert and has started to put on weight, we just need to clear the jaundice up now. Recommendation for that is plenty of sunlight, but for now we are making do with daylight...



He is already getting into the swing of knitting. Here he is clutching at the supersoft Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk Aran I am currently knitting into what will be a fabulous 'nursing' cardigan for myself (one side of the cardigan extends over the shoulder as a wrap, which I thought would be very discreet...)

I can't wait to get my hands on the new PolarKnit yarn from Canada we have just ordered. Made from 100% Polartec fleece, it'll be just the thing for making chunky hats and scarves for this cold weather...

No comments: