Friday 10 October 2008

Cute Baby things!



I've been busier than ever knitting away for our new arrival (I love knitting baby things as they are finished so quickly!)


Here are a few of the things I've recently completed:

  • Hooded jumper knitted in supersoft Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. I started this before we found out we were almost certainly expecting a boy, so I hope the colour isn't too girly! The pattern was lovely to knit and can be found in the new Debbie Bliss book, Baby Cashmerino 3

  • Angora baby bootees - the ultimate in luxury, knitted with Maggi's Angora, which I will hopefully be stocking very soon!

  • Baby bolero, knitted with just over one ball of Lion Brand Nature's Choice Organic Cotton - perfect for baby items as it's supersoft and comes in a lovely range of subtle colours. Perfect gift for a new arrival

  • Garter stitch baby hat. I knitted this using the left overs from the baby bolero

And finally, so Milly wasn't left out, a new winter hat to go with her school uniform, knitted with Artesano Aran, another yarn I will be stocking soon.

All that is left for me to decide is what to knit next...? mmmm....

No comments: