Friday 10 February 2012

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran transformed into an.....

Angry Bird Hat!!  Dom was insistent that was what he wanted.  so here it is!  Knitting was very easy - Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran is lovely to work with as always.  But I had a bit of trouble with the crochet features as I am not that good at crocheting and I didn't bother to look up what a 'magic ring' is (although I know now as a customer demonstrated!!)  So I ended up improvising the features and knitting the eyebrows instead of crocheting them.

Also I crocheted around the edge of the hat in cream, as whenever I make Dom a hat it never covers his ears.  The crochet has had the effect of making the hat fit more snugly which is good

But the finished result looks OK, and Dom is pleased.  Now onto the next project......(the bit I like the best)!!

No comments: