Tuesday 13 October 2009

National Knitting Week 2009

I'm off in a minute to the Harrow Knitters Charity Knit-In in celebration of National Knitting Week. Hopefully it'll calm me down after my day from hell getting the car MOT'd (won't bore you with the details, suffice to say I left the house at 8.50am this morning with 2 small children in tow (and stupidly not many supplies as thought I'd be a couple of hours at most) and returned to the house at 4pm...in...mmm..what shall we say?...not a very good mood.)

Anyway, The Harrow Knitters (of which I'm one) are holding a Knit-In for Charity on Tuesday 13th (Today), Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th October 2009 at the Oddfellows Arms Pub, 2 Waxwell Lane, Pinner, HA5 3EN from 8pm until 10pm on each of the three evenings.

All knitters are welcome to come along and help. We’ll be working on a blanket with yarn donated by www.cafeknit.com and the blanket will be raffled once complete, in the Oddfellows Arms to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Hope we get a good turn out - will post pictures tomorrow!

No comments: