Thursday 30 April 2009

Many Happy Returns....


I have just about recovered from the shock on Monday of being yet another year older, and in between a) regretting the fact that I'm no longer young enough to believe I am thin enough to hide behind lampposts (Milly on the way to school this morning) and b) recovering from too many late nights in a row celebrating, I thought I'd share with you some of my lovely gifts...


I'm the proud recipient of a new lovely pair of flowery Birkenstock's (I tend to live in them all summer), some new summery perfume, a mellow CD, a lovely mobius scarf my Mum knitted me, and some beautiful hand-dyed wool from a friend (pictured). My friend has been dying wool in her spare time, and this one is called "Bejewelled". absolutely gorgeous, I'm thinking about stocking it in www.cafeknit.com soon. Watch this space!


No comments: